Information on Delhi University Results
Delhi University is one of the famous universities in India. Many students are pursuing their under graduate, post graduate and Phd courses in this university. It is needless to mention that, the Delhi University will conduct semester exams twice a year that are even semester exams and odd semester exams. Now, the odd semester exams have been conducted in the month of November – December. So, the exams have been done now. Next to the exam is that, results. The students that have done their odd semester exams have been waiting for their results.
The university is announced that the results for the odd semester exams will be released soon on the official website. The University has not yet declared the exact date of result publication. But still, the university has advised the candidates to keep checking the official website every now and then for getting more updates about the Delhi University results. The university has added that, the results will be published according to the course or program wise on different days. That is, the results for UG programs will be declared one day and PG programs will be released on either the next day or another day.
But the results of all programs will be released on the official website. So, the Best Colleges students are asked to stay connected with the official website of the Delhi University. Now, Delhi University has been planning to release the following results,
- Delhi University’s Undergraduate entrance exam results
- Delhi University’s Postgraduate entrance exam results
- Delhi University’s Phd program results
- Delhi University’s Semester exam results
- Delhi University’s Postgraduate examination results
It has been confirmed by the university that, all the results are going to be released on the official website. So, students can download the results once after it has been published on the official site.
Steps to download the results
The Candidates have to follow the below-mentioned steps for downloading the Delhi University results,
- First of all, candidates have to give their presence to the official website of the Delhi University which is du.ac.in.
- Visiting the website will take to the landing page of the site.
- Next is that, you have to proceed to the “Delhi University Results 2016” link.
- If you click on that link, you will get a new page.
- In that page, you can find result links for many categories like PG results, UG results, Entrance results and more.
- Among that, you have to choose the desired result link.
- The link will be opened and there you can find a tab for entering your roll number or exam registration number.
- You have to enter the number and click “Ok”.
- Now, you can see your result that is displayed on the screen.
- You can download your result for further reference.
After the publication of the results, the students can download the revaluation form from the official website. The revaluation form should be filled with mandatory details and should be submitted on the website within the stipulated deadline. Otherwise, your form will never be considered.